Admission of all courses is through the Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. The Applicant can walk directly into our campus & meet our admission counselor, who will counsel the student regarding the different courses and the eligibility criteria. After all the details are received by the student, the applicant can fill the admission form & submit the photocopy of the documents. After scrutiny, the applicant will be informed about admission. On confirmation of admission, the candidate is required to deposit the fee as per college norms.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following is the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
|1st year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Lateral Entry – 3||Lateral Entry – 4|
|Lateral Entry – 01|